|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|John M. Liew|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago|
|Notable awards||2011 Graham and Dodd Excellence Award|
Liew has a Ph.D in Finance from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. From graduate school Liew went on to work at Troutman Trading Co. where he was recruited by Asness, a GSB classmate, to join the Global Alpha team at Goldman.
He is a member of the Board of Trustees at the University of Chicago and also serves on the investment committee.He and his wife Serena J. Liew are founding members of the Fama-Miller Center for Research in Finance at the Booth School of Business, University of Chicago.[not in citation given]
- "John Liew, Ph.D.". AQR Capital.
- "How I Became a Quant'". The Wall Street Journal. August 22, 2007.
- "The Quant Who Won't Shut Up". Bloomberg. October 7, 2010.
- "University Trustees". University of Chicago.
- "Founding Members". Fama-Miller Center.
- Clifford S. Asness, Roni Israelov, and John M. Liew (June 2011). "International Diversification Works (Eventually)". CFA Institute.