|Founded||July 30, 1984|
|Milton I. Wick, Founder
Position is open as of May 15, 2013, President and CEO
Don Root, CFO
Thomas W. Riebock, Human Resources Director
Cindy Hefley, Advertising Director
Scott Green, Production Director
Clay Lambert, Editorial Director
Jeffrey Scott, Circulation Director 
Number of employees
Wick Communications (formerly known as Wick Newspaper Group) is a family-owned community news company with 28 newspapers and 18 specialty publications in 12 states. The home offices are in Sierra Vista, Arizona, and it has newspapers in Arizona, Louisiana, Montana, Colorado, Alaska, California, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho and Oregon.
In 1926 Milton Wick purchased the Niles Daily Times. His brother, James, was partner in all of the newspaper enterprises until his death in 1965 when Milton and sons, Walter and Robert, purchased James' interests.
John Mathew is CEO of the company.
- "Ariz. Corp. Comm. – Corporations Division". Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Wick Communications Co.:Private Company Information". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Company Management". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Board of Directors". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Locations". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "ANA Hall of Fame". Arizona Newspapers Association. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "History of Wick Communications". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.