John Morris (actor)
John Charles Morris
October 2, 1984
Paris, Texas, U.S.
|Residence||Northern California, U.S.|
|Education||Norman North High School|
University of California-Los Angeles
When auditioning for the role of Andy, Morris brought some of his X-Men action figures and made voices for them; the Pixar staff loved it and gave him the part. Morris was brought back on to Toy Story 3 by the request of the director Lee Unkrich. Unkrich described the process by which he went to get Morris on the Toy Story 3 Blu-ray/DVD detailing how he called him to ask him to reprise his role as Andy (from the original Toy Story) and after hearing Morris' voicemail greeting, Unkrich knew immediately that Morris would be playing Andy again.
He also has minor fame for voicing "Pepper Roni" in the 1997 video game Lego Island.
|1991||The Little Engine That Could||Additional voices|
|1993||The Nightmare Before Christmas||Santa Boy|
|1995||Copycat||Young Peter Foley (scenes cut)|
|1995||Toy Story||Andy Davis|
|1999||Toy Story 2|
|2010||Toy Story 3|
|2019||Toy Story 4|
|2001||Jason and the Heroes of Mount Olympus||Additional voices|
|2009||Disney Get Connected||Himself|
|2016||Greatest Animated Movies||Himself||Documentary|
|1997||Lego Island||Pepper Roni|
|2010||Toy Story 3: The Video Game||Andy Davis|
- "'Toy Story 3': Q&A with the voice of Andy, John Morris". EW.com.
- Castillo, Michelle. "Growing Up: Toy Story 3's Andy, John Morris, on the End of Everything" – via techland.time.com.
- "A bittersweet 'Toy Story' Goodbye for John Morris, voice of Andy". July 1, 2010.
- "'Toy Story 3' director: Characters 'in my DNA'". The Salt Lake Tribune.
- "Third-Story Guy - Backstage interview with Morris".
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|