He previously worked as a senior executive at information technology research firm Gartner, where he is responsible for helping to develop the concept of enterprise resource planning. In 1998, Neeson launched ExecutiveEdge magazine, a publication sponsored by Forbes and Gartner.
As SiriusDecisions managing director since 2001, along with Richard Eldh, Neeson has been responsible for developing the "Demand Waterfall" marketing operations model, which is widely used by B2B companies to describe and measure their lead-to-revenue funnel. He regularly comments on marketing industry topics, including marketing technology and geographical marketing.
Neeson received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Ithaca College.
- "John Neeson: Executive Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Featured Speakers". Bulldog Solutions.
- "New From Forbes, Gartner". Mediaweek.
- "Project Description: Executive Edge Magazine". Holtermann Design LLC.[permanent dead link]
- "An Inconvenient Truth About B2B Demand Generation". B2B Marketing Directions.
- "Dawn of the Demand Centre". Slideshare.
- "SiriusDecisions' John Neeson: BtoB Marketing Challenges in 2011". BtoB Magazine.
- "SiriusDecisions Europe Summit 2013: Interview with John Neeson, MD and co-founder". MarketOne.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|