Johnny Cash (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johnny Cash was an American singer-songwriter, actor, and author.
Johnny Cash may also refer to:
- "Johnny Cash" (song), a country song first recorded by Tracy Byrd in 2004
- Johnnycash machine, a promotion used by Canada Trust for their ATMs in the 1980s and 1990s with the slogan "Why walk the line?"
- "Johnny Cash", a song by Yelawolf
- Johnny Cash discography, recordings by singer Johnny Cash
- The Johnny Cash Show (TV series), a television series with singer Johnny Cash
- The Johnny Cash Show (album), a record album by Johnny Cash
- Walk the line, a 2005 film about Johnny Cash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnny Cash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.