Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jolly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jolly is a synonym for happiness.
Jolly may also refer to:
- In the United States
- Jolly, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Jolly, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Jolly, Texas, a city
- Jolly (surname), also spelled "Jolley"
- Jolly Katongole (born 1985), Ugandan boxer
- Jolly Kramer-Johansen (1902–1968), Norwegian composer
- nickname of Jack Froggatt (1922-1993), English footballer
- Jolly (record company), an Italian company founded in 1958
- Jolly (film), a 1998 Tamil film
- Jolly, aka The Incredible Jolly, an American rock group
- The modified Fiat 600 automobile
- Partenavia Jolly, an Italian two-seat training monoplane
- Jolly Mill, a grist mill in Berwick Township, Missouri; on the National Register of Historic Places
- Jolly Cola, a Danish soft drink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jolly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.