From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jon Hellesnes (born 16 September 1939) is a Norwegian philosopher, novelist and essayist.
This is a list of his most notable works:
- Sosialisering og teknokrati (1975)
- Jakta etter svikaren (1978)
- Hermeneutikk og kultur (1988)
- René Descartes (1999)
- Om Hans Skjervheim (1999)
- Carolus, klovnen (novel, 1982)
- Farar i metropolis (essays, 1984)
- Den postmoderne anstalten (novel, 1986)
- Maska bak andletet (essays, 2002)
- Illusjon? (essays, 2004)
- Om livstolkning (essays, 2007).
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a Norwegian philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|