From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jonah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jonah is a prophet described in the scriptures of Abrahamic religions as having been swallowed by a large fish.
Jonah may also refer to:
- Jonah, alternate name of Jenah, a city in Iran
- Jonah Field, a large natural gas field in Sublette County, Wyoming
- The Book of Jonah in the Hebrew Bible
- Jonah, the 10th chapter of the Qur'an
- Jonah (novel), a 1911 novel by Australian writer Louis Stone
- Jonah (TV series) a 1962 Australian television series
- Jonah (comics), a character in the comic strip The Beano
- Jonah (miniseries), a 1982 Australian miniseries
- Jonah (musical), a 1985 Australian musical by John Romeril and Alan John
- Jonah (poetry book), a book of poems by Peter Porter
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie, a 2002 American computer-animated comedy adventure musical film
- Jo Nah, a fictional DC Comics superhero known as Ultra Boy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jonah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.