Anderson in 2015
|No. 58 Chicago Bears|
|Date of birth:||October 27, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||235 lb (107 kg)|
|High school:||Corpus Christi (TX) Carroll|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Jonathan Anderson (born October 27, 1991) is an American football linebacker for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2015. He played college football at TCU.
Anderson signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2015. He started the season on the practice squad and was promoted to the active roster in October. Anderson recorded his first career interception against the Detroit Lions on October 18, 2015. Anderson recorded his first career forced fumble against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 27, 2015. In the 2015 season, Anderson appeared in 11 games, starting 3. At the end of the 2015 season, Anderson recorded 36 tackles, 2 passes defensed, and 1 interception.
- A long shot to make the Bears, Jonathan Anderson was an NFL player for one night
- Joniak’s Journal: Jonathan Anderson Grateful For Promotion From Practice Squad
- "Bears Jonathan Anderson intercepts Lions Matthew Stafford". NFL.com. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "Bears Jonathan Anderson forces Buccaneers Doug Martin fumble". Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "Fox impressed with Cutler's outing". www.chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "Jonathan Anderson: Game Logs at NFL.com". www.nfl.com. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "Chicago Bears: Jonathan Anderson". www.chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- Mayer, Larry. "Bears ink Joique Bell, put Fuller on IR". ChicagoBears.com. Retrieved September 27, 2016.
- Mayer, Larry (November 23, 2016). "Bears re-sign Fales, put Miller on IR". ChicagoBears.com.