Jonathan Davis (journalist)
Jonathan Davis (born 17 February 1954) is a British author, editor and journalist specialising in finance.
Educated at Winchester College and Cambridge University where he gained a master's degree in history, he became a senior business journalist at The Sunday Telegraph, The Times and The Economist before taking a master's degree in Management at the MIT Sloan School of Management where, in preparation for his thesis, he met and studied the methods of investor Warren Buffett. 
As of 2009 he writes a blog at Independent Investor, which he founded, and is investment director of Agrifirma, a specialist investment management company headed by investor Jim Slater, and since 2002 is chairman of the Savile Club in London. 
- Investing with Anthony Bolton ISBN 978-1-905641-11-6
- What Warren Buffett Thinks 2006
- What Warren Buffett Thinks 2005
- Money Makers ISBN 978-0-7528-1371-4
- DAVIS, Jonathan, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, 2014; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2014
- Global Investor - Financial Gurus - Jonathan Davis Archived 5 December 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Agrifirma Brazil - Advisors
- Independent Investor - About Us Archived 15 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine.