This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jonathan Gaunt is a golf course architect, a member of the EIGCA and the director of Gaunt Golf Design. He or his company have been responsible for designing over 30 golf courses that have been built since 1987, mostly in the UK, including Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf Club in Durham, Chesfield Downs Family Golf Centre in Hertfordshire, and Linden Hall Hotel & Spa in Northumberland.
- "Design for Life: Interview with Jonathan Gaunt". Global Golfer Magazine. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "Member Page - European Institute of Golf Course Architects". www.eigca.org. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "Gaunt Golf Course Design | Specialists in Golf Course Architecture, Design, Development, Planning, Restoration and Renovation". www.gaunt-golf-design.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "Chesfield Downs Golf Club, Hertfordshire, UK". www.gaunt-golf-design.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "Linden Hall Golf & Country Club, Northumberland, UK". www.gaunt-golf-design.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
|This biographical article relating to golf in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|