From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jor or JOR may refer to:
- Finn Jor (born 1929), Norwegian journalist and writer
- Jorge Ben Jor (born 1945), Brazilian musician, singer and songwriter
- Jor (woreda), in the Gambela Region of Ethiopia
- Jor, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchesstan Province, Iran
- Jor, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- JOR, station code for Jordan Station, Hong Kong
- JOR, station code for Jordanhill railway station, Glasgow, Scotland
- jor, ISO 639-3 code for the Jorá language, a Tupian language of Bolivia
- Jor-el, fictional father of Superman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.