From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joram may refer to:
- Jehoram (disambiguation) (meaning "God is exalted" in Biblical Hebrew)
- JORAM, an open source implementation of the JMS API
- Joram Sengendo, a man becoming a King
- Joram MacRorie, a fictional character in the Deryni novels by Katherine Kurtz
- Joram, a fictional character in the Darksword novels by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.