Jordan A. Goodman is an American physicist whose expertise is in particle astrophysics. He is the former Chair of Physics Department, at the University of Maryland.
- Undergraduate: B.S., Physics, University of Maryland - 1973
- Graduate: M.S., Physics, University of Maryland - 1975
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Maryland - 1978
- Measurement of the atmospheric neutrino energy spectrum from 100 GeV to 400 TeV with IceCube, Phys. Rev. D 83, 012001 (2011)
- Constraints on high-energy neutrino emission from SN 2008D. (R. Abbasi et al.) Astron.Astrophys.527:A28, 2011. [arXiv:1101.3942]
- Search for neutrino-induced cascades with five years of AMANDA data. (R. Abbasi, et al.) Astropart.Phys.34:420-430, 2011.
- Search for a Lorentz-violating sidereal signal with atmospheric neutrinos in IceCube. (R. Abbasi et al.) Phys.Rev.D82:112003, 2010. [arXiv:1010.4096]
- Search for relativistic magnetic monopoles with the AMANDA-II neutrino telescope. By R. Abbasi, et al., Eur.Phys.J.C69:361-378, 2010.
- The first search for extremely-high energy cosmogenic neutrinos with the IceCube Neutrino Observatory. (R. Abbasi et al.) Phys.Rev.D82:072003, 2010. [arXiv:1009.1442]
- Measurement of the Anisotropy of Cosmic Ray Arrival Directions with IceCube. (R. Abbasi et al.) Astrophys.J.718:L194, 2010. [arXiv:1005.2960]
- The Energy Spectrum of Atmospheric Neutrinos between 2 and 200 TeV with the AMANDA-II Detector. (R. Abbasi et al.) Astropart.Phys.34:48-58, 2010. [arXiv:1004.2357]
- Limits on a muon flux from Kaluza-Klein dark matter annihilations in the Sun from the IceCube 22-string detector. (R. Abbasi et al.) Phys.Rev.D81:057101, 2010. [arXiv:0910.4480]
- Milagro Observations of TeV Emission from Galactic Sources in the Fermi Bright Source List (A. Abdo et al.) Ap. J. Letters Apr 2009 700:L127-L131,(2009)
- Limits on a muon flux from neutralino annihilations in the Sun with the IceCube 22-string detector. (R. Abbasi et al.) Phys.Rev.Lett.102:201302,(2009)
- Determination of the Atmospheric Neutrino Flux and Searches for New Physics with AMANDA-II. (R. Abbasi et al.) Phys.Rev.D79:102005,(2009)
- Search for Point Sources of High Energy Neutrinos with Final Data from AMANDA-II. (R. Abbasi et al.). Phys.Rev.D79:062001,(2009)
- The Large Scale Cosmic-Ray Anisotropy as Observed with Milagro. (A.A. Abdo et al.) Astrophys.J.698:2121-2130,(2009)