24 May 1980 |
Bath, Somerset, England, UK
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||16 st 1 lb (102 kg) |
|Position||Prop / Second row|
Jordan James (born 24 May 1980 in Bath, Somerset, England) is a Welsh international rugby league footballer, who played for Wales and for Wigan of Super League, he has previously played for Crusaders, South Wales Scorpions, Swinton, Widnes, Castleford, Sheffield Eagles and Salford. Jordan is a former Royal Marine of 42 Commando who served with the marines in Iraq and was awarded the King's Badge during his Marines training and played his amateur rugby league with Gloucestershire Warriors.
After retiring from playing, Jordan went on to have a successful career coaching and inspiring younger Wigan warrior players.
In 2010 he represented Wales again in the 2010 Alitalia European Cup.
He represented Wales in the 2011 Four Nations.
He represented Wales in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup.
He appeared in the fourth series of the ITV dating show Take Me Out, which aired on 1 December 2012. He got a date with Victoria after becoming the first person in the history of the show to still have all 30 lights left on in the final round.
- "Crusaders Rugby League". web page. Crusaders Rugby League Club. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 April 2012. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- Wilson, Andy (2009-02-02). "Rugby league: Jordan James ready to lead Celtic Crusaders into new territory". The Guardian. London.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Crusaders dominate Wales' squad". BBC. 2008-10-03. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "Hayne named Player of the Year". Daily Telegraph. 2009-11-10. Retrieved 2010-04-19.