|Full name||Jordan Akil Seabrook|
|Date of birth||June 27, 1987|
|Place of birth||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Winger, Forward|
|2005–2008||South Florida Bulls||85||(31)|
|2009–2010||Crystal Palace Baltimore||25||(3)|
|2011–2012||Harrisburg City Islanders||15||(0)|
|2006||United States U-20||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 14, 2016.
College and amateur
Seabrook attended North Central High School in Indianapolis, IN, and played college soccer at the University of South Florida, where he was 1 four-time All Big East selection, and helped his team to the 2005 Regular Season Championship, the 2008 Big East Tournament Championship, and three NCAA Tournament qualifications in 2005, 2007 and 2008.
Seabrook took part in the 2009 adidas MLS Player Combine, and was selected the fourth round (51st overall) of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft by Colorado Rapids, but was ultimately not offered a developmental contract by the club.
Instead, he signed with Crystal Palace Baltimore in the USL Second Division; he made his professional debut on April 17, 2009 in Baltimore's season opening 0-0 tie with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds, and went on to make 20 appearances and score three goals in his debut season. On March 16, 2010, Baltimore announced the re-signing of Seabrook to a new contract for the 2010 season.
- (correct as of May 20, 2010)
|Crystal Palace Baltimore||2009||20||3||1||1||0||0||-||-||-||21||3||1|
|Crystal Palace Baltimore||2010||6||0||0||0||0||0||-||-||-||6||0||0|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 3, 2014. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- Marshall & Seabrook Earn High Marks at MLS Combine
- Rapids Select Six Players in 2009 MLS SuperDraft
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 5, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2009.
- "Nine Return from 2009 Crystal Palace Squad". NASL.com. Archived from the original on February 15, 2016. Retrieved March 15, 2010.