José Mollá (born 1967) is an Argentine advertising executive who co-founded la comunidad – an independent advertising agency with offices in Miami and Buenos Aires – with his brother Joaquín Mollá. He is currently la comu's creative director.
Before moving to Miami, Mollá was Creative Director at Wieden+Kennedy in Portland, Oregon, for five years, working mainly on the Nike account. Mollá’s work for Nike International, Coca-Cola and Powerbar led him to work in Wieden+Kennedy's offices in Amsterdam and London.
José moved to the US after helping Ratto/BBDO, in Buenos Aires, become the Argentinean agency that won the most international awards and also “Agency of the Year”.
He recently survived a shark attack.
His work has been recognized by all of the International Awards, including two Gold Lions, and one Silver Lion, in the last two editions of Cannes.
José is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of The One Club.
- Interview with José Mollá & Joaquín Mollá about La Comunidad in Shots Magazine
- Sharkey, Alix. "The Barons of Buzz". Ocean Drive Magazine. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- José Mollá interviewed at Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Elliott, Stuart (6 November 2006). "When Ads Start to Get Interesting". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- La Comunidad's Agency Story in Communication Arts[permanent dead link]
- Interview with José Mollá & Joaquín Mollá in Men's Vogue Magazine