José Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues
He held various offices within the judiciary between 1964 & 1977, including Government assignments to carry out and coordinate studies on reform of the judicial system. He has also held the following positions since then:
- Government Agent at the European Commission of Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights (1980–84).
- Expert on the Human Rights Steering Committee of the Council of Europe (1980–85).
- Member of the Review Commission for the Criminal Code and the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Principal State Counsel (1984–2000).
- Member of the Supervisory Committee of the European Union Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) (1999–2000).
- Judge at the Court of Justice since 7 October 2000.