Joseph-Alexandre Müller, often known simply as J. A. Müller, (1854–1931) was a Luxembourg composer.
Born on 16 July 1854 in Echternach, Müller was a primary school teacher. He was also an organist and composed many folk songs, setting to music the poetic works of his contemporaries. He died in Luxembourg City on 13 November 1931.
- "Du gutt Mamm, verloss" (Ech wees eng Mamm), LMK066
- "Eichentod", LMK070
- "Eichentod Seite 11 Schön ist die Welt", LMK154
- "Eng Kineksrous", LMK006
- "Kee schéinert Gleck", LMK246
- "Mäi Letzebuerg", LMK005
- "Wann d'Klacke lauden", LMK049
- "Müller, J(oseph) A(lexandre)", Luxemburger Lexikon, Editions Guy Binsfeld, Luxembourg, 2006. (in German)
|This article about a Luxembourgish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|