Joseph F. Brennan
|Joseph F. Brennan|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 133rd district
January 2, 2007 – 2013
|Preceded by||T.J. Rooney|
|Succeeded by||Daniel McNeill|
January 12, 1964 |
Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
|Residence||Fountain Hill, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Moravian College|
Joseph F. "Joe" Brennan is former a Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for the 133rd legislative district. He was elected in 2006. After allegations that he assaulted his wife and then drove drunk from the scene of the incident, Brennan announced that he was withdrawing from his bid for reelection.
Brennan attended Moravian College, graduating in 1986. Prior to elective office, he served as chief of staff for former Pennsylvania State Representative T.J. Rooney. He also was a member of the Northampton City Council from 1998 through 2002.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Micek, John L. (22 August 2012). "Rep. Joe Brennan not running for re-election". The Morning Call. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "Rep. Joseph Brennan Biography". Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "Representative Joseph F. Brennan (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Joseph F. Brennan official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Joseph F. Brennan official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|