|Full name||Joseph Patrick O'Carroll|
|Date of birth||21 March 1891|
|Place of birth||Enoggera, Queensland|
|Date of death||9 June 1965(aged 74)|
|Place of death||Preston, Victoria|
|Original team(s)||Parade College|
|Height||169 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1920.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Joseph Patrick O’Carroll (21 March 1891 – 9 June 1965) was an Australian politician who was a Member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly for the Electoral district of Clifton Hill representing the Labor Party from 1949–1955 and the Australian Labor Party (Anti-Communist) (Democratic Labor Party) from March–April 1955.
- "Known VFL/AFL senior footballers ex-Parade College" (PDF). Old Paradians. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 October 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Robert Murray (1970), The Split, F.W. Cheshire, Melbourne.
- Ainsley Symons (2012), 'Democratic Labor Party members in the Victorian Parliament of 1955-1958,' in Recorder (Australian Society for the Study of Labour History, Melbourne Branch) No. 275, November, Pages 4-5.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2009). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (8th ed.). Seaford, Victoria: BAS Publishing. p. 666. ISBN 978-1-921496-00-4.
- "News of the Day: Surprise". The Age. 20 August 1952.
|Victorian Legislative Assembly|
| Member for Clifton Hill