|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2017)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
Tenge is a sponsored ( Venomous Sandboards ) professional sandboarding competitor and has set three Guinness World Records, including one for the longest backflip by distance at 44 feet, 10 inches. The record was set on 20 May 2000 in Xwest Huck Fest, Nevada.
- "The SANDBOARD AGENCY - International Sandboarding Agency for Professional and Amateur Sandboarders". Sandboard.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- Guinness World Records 2001 - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- "Josh Tenge Interview with Romantic Oregon Coast Vacations". Romantic-oregon-coast.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- Claire Folkard (ed.) (ed.). Guinness World Records 2004. Guinness World Records Limited. p. 2025. ISBN 0-85112-180-2.
- "About Experts Sitemap - Group 181 - Page 56". Spiderbites.about.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- "Sandboarding". Away.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- "Sandboarding Events : Discovery Channel". Dsc.discovery.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- "XWEST SANDBOARD GEAR" Archived 2011-01-03 at the Wayback Machine.. Xwest.com. Retrieved 2010-09-20
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|