Journées Information Eaux
The Journées Information Eaux (JIE) (in English: Waters Information Days) are a series of conferences about water from famous scientists. It is located at the ENSIP in Poitiers (France) and organized by the Apten and LCME (IC2MP).
The JIE 2012 was the 20th edition and took place from the 25th to the 27th of September.
It was originally created by the University of Poitiers, the before the foundation of the ENSi Poitiers. The organisers are the Apten (Professional association of water treatment and pollution, in French), an alumnus of the graduates of the school from the TEN section, and the LCME (Laboratory of Chemistry and Microbiology of Water, in French), a laboratory which is part of IC2MP, a CNRS-University of Poitiers laboratory.
- (French) Journée Information Eaux, CIRSEE Suez Environnement
- (French) Journées Information Eaux (JIE) 28, 29, 30 septembre 2010 , Agence régionale de santé
- (French) JOURNEES INFORMATION EAUX de ENSI POITIERS du 25 au 27 septembre 2012 : APPEL A COMMUNICATION, Arsatèse Loire-Bretagne, 21 novembre 2011, Vincent Blu
- (French) Cap sur les Journées Information Eaux 2010 à l'ENSIP, Biopole bulletin d'information #2, septembre-octobre 2010
- (French) Journées Information Eaux 2012, Chemistry Views