Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Phys. Org. Chem.|
The Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, published since 1988 by John Wiley & Sons. It covers research in physical organic chemistry in its broadest sense and is available both online and in print. The current editor-in-chief is Luis Echegoyen (University of Texas at El Paso).
Highest cited papers
The following papers have been cited over 180 times:
- Chiappe C, Pieraccini D. Ionic liquids: solvent properties and organic reactivity, 18(4): 275-297, 2005
- Carmichael AJ, Seddon KR. Polarity study of some 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium ambient-temperature ionic liquids with the solvatochromic dye, Nile Red, 13(10): 591-595, 2000
- Matyjaszewski K, Ziegler MJ, Arehart SV, et al. Gradient copolymers by atom transfer radical copolymerization, 13(12): 775-786, 2000
Abstracting and indexing
- Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry, Editorial Board, Wiley Online Library
- "Web of Science". 2011. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- 2014. Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.) Thomson Reuters. 2015.