Joy Division (disambiguation)
Joy Division was an English post-punk band, active 1976 to 1980, which took its name from the novel House of Dolls.
Joy Division may also refer to:
- Freudenabteilung ("Joy Division"), name of the German camp brothels in World War II in the 1955 Israeli novel House of Dolls (titled Freudenabteilung in its German edition)
- Kippumjo or "Joy Division," an alleged collective of females maintained by the head of state of North Korea for the purpose of providing pleasure and entertainment to officials
- Joy Division (2006 film), a 2006 film about a German teenager during World War II who later becomes a KGB spy
- Joy Division (2007 film), a 2007 documentary film about the band Joy Division
- "Joy Division", a song by English girl group Sugababes on the 2005 album Taller in More Ways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joy Division.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.