Juan de Fuca (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Juan de Fuca was a Greek maritime explorer.
Juan de Fuca may also refer to:
- Strait of Juan de Fuca, a strait separating Vancouver Island from the Olympic Peninsula
- Juan de Fuca Plate, a tectonic plate
- Juan de Fuca Ridge, a tectonic spreading center located off the coasts of the state of Washington
- Juan de Fuca (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district in British Columbia, Canada
- Juan de Fuca Electoral Area, a local government subdivision in British Columbia
- Juan de Fuca Marine Trail, a backpacking trail in British Columbia
- Juan de Fuca Provincial Park, a provincial park in British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juan de Fuca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.