Jubilee Park Swimming Pool
|Address||Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa|
|Owner||East Lindsey District Council|
|Length||33 metres (108 ft)|
|Width||13 metres (43 ft)|
The pool measures 33.3 m x 12.5 m.
The heated outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Other amenities within the park include a camping and caravanning site, children's playground, picnic area, bowling green, croquet lawn, cricket field, putting course, tennis courts, a cafe and cycle hire. In December 2010, East Lindsey Council sold Jubilee Park, and the lido, to the Woodhall Spa residents for one pound.
- Smith, Janet (2006), Liquid assets: the lidos and open air swimming pools of Britain, English Heritage, p. 183, ISBN 978-0-9547445-0-2
- "A Jubilee Park". The Times. 29 April 1935. p. 11.
Lady Weigall has laid out a well-equipped park with open-air swimming pool and lawn tennis courts, and in the centre is to be the new baths house.External link in
- "News in Brief". The Times. 2 December 1938. p. 11.
Sir Archibald and Lady Weigall have offered to hand over to the National Fitness Association the Jubilee park swimming pool and cricket ground at Woodhall Spa.External link in
- "Recreation park gets £1.5m revamp". BBC News. 13 May 2008.
- "Jubilee Park Sold". Horncastle News. 22 December 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
|This article about an English sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|