Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jud or jud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jud may refer to:
- Jud, a surname:
- Jud, a nickname:
- Jud Buechler (born 1968), American professional basketball player
- Jud Heathcote (1927–2017), American college basketball coach
- Jud Hurd (1913–2005), American cartoonist
- Jud Larson (1923–1966), American racecar driver
- Jud Logan (born 1959), American athlete
- Jud Strunk (1936–1981), American singer, songwriter, and comedian
- Jud Taylor (1940–2008), American actor, television director and television producer
- Jud Wilson (1894–1963), American professional baseball player
- "Pore Jud Is Daid", a song from the musical Oklahoma!
- yud or yod (Hebrew: יוֹד or יוּד), a name of the Hebrew letter י
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.