From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jud may refer to:
- Jud, North Dakota, a hamlet in the United States
- Jud, a surname:
- Jud, a nickname:
- Jud Buechler, American professional basketball player
- Jud Heathcote, American college basketball coach
- Jud Hurd, cartoonist
- Jud Larson, American racecar driver
- Jud Logan, American athlete
- Jud Strunk, American singer, songwriter, and comedian
- Jud Taylor, American actor, television director and television producer
- Jud Wilson, American professional baseball player
- "Pore Jud Is Daid", a song from the musical Oklahoma!
- yud or yod (Hebrew: יוֹד or יוּד), a name of the Hebrew letter י
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.