Ashes and Sand has been adapted into film.
- 1994 George Devine Award, for Ashes and Sand
- Everlasting Rose, Old Red Lion Theatre, London, 1992
- Ashes And Sand, Royal Court Theatre Upstairs, London, 1994
- Bruises, Royal Court Theatre Upstairs, London, 1995
- The Shorewatchers' House, The Red Room Theatre (first production), London, 1995
- Temple, Orange Tree, Richmond, 1995
- Stealing Souls, The Red Room Theatre, London, 1996
- Sunspots, The Red Room Theatre, London, 1996
- People On The River, The Red Room at the Finborough, London, 1997
- To Blusher With Love, The Man In The Moon/Worthing Ritz, 1997
- Confidence, Birmingham Rep, Birmingham, 1998
- The Girlz, Orange Tree, Richmond, 1998
- Know Your Rights, The Red Room at Battersea Arts Centre, 1998
- Pig In The Middle, Y Touring Theatre Company, Schools tour and the House of Commons, 1998
- The Ballad Of A Thin Man, Channel Theatre Company Spring Tour, 2000
- Hotmail From Helsinki, Vienna English Theatre, 2001
- Sliding With Suzanne, Royal Court Theatre Upstairs, London, 2001
- Team Spirit, Theatre Royal, Plymouth, 2002
- My Imprisoned Heart, short film, 2007
- Noctropia, Hampstead Theatre, London, 2009
- Elaine Aston (2003). Feminist views on the English stage: women playwrights, 1990-2000. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-80003-7.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-05-13. Retrieved 2010-03-14.
- Y Touring Theatre Company#Y Touring Theatre of Debate Productions