|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2012)|
|Full name||Julie Ferguson|
|Date of birth||10 February 1979|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|2002||Florida Atlantic Owls|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:00, 19 June 2011 (UTC).
Julie Ferguson (born 10 February 1979) is a Scottish female international football defender. She currently plays for SWFL 2nd Division side Motherwell have previously played for Celtic, Glasgow City and Hibernian Ladies. Ferguson has amassed over 40 appearances for the Scotland women's national football team.
In April 2015, after a spell out of football, Ferguson returned to the game to sign for SWFL 2nd Division side Motherwell. She made her debut in a 0-5 win away to Claremont on 26th April 2015. WIthin two months, she had already hit double figures in terms of goals and formed part of the team which won the SWFL Second Division Cup, beating Rangers 2-6 in the Final.
- "Julie Ferguson". UEFA. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "Julie Ferguson - Women's A Squad". The Scottish FA. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- Ginny Clark (2003-10-29). "Women's football: Hibees hit the heights". Daily Record. Retrieved 2011-06-21.
- "Really good to win title - Julie". Women's Soccer Scene. 2006-06-09. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Ladies team win League Cup". Motherwell fc. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Ed Casey (2003-11-14). "Womens Football: A pasting in Preston; Professional touch shows up the Scots; ENGLAND WOMEN 5 SCOTLAND WOMEN 0". Daily Record. Retrieved 2011-06-21.
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a defender from Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|