27 December 1930 |
Julio Diamante (born 27 December 1930) is a Spanish film director and screenwriter. He directed ten films between 1959 and 1976. His 1965 film El arte de vivir was entered into the 15th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Organillo (1959)
- Velázquez y lo velazqueño (1961)
- La lágrima del diablo (1961)
- Tiempo de amor (1964)
- Los que no fuimos a la guerra (1965)
- El arte de vivir (1965)
- Tiempos de Chicago (1969)
- Helena y Fernanda (1970)
- Sex o no sex (1974)
- La Carmen (1976)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Art of Living". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-02-21.
|This article about a Spanish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|