|Gerhard E. Blum (General Manager)|
|Revenue||1,555.7 million euros (2014/2015)|
Number of employees
Julius Blum GmbH (commonly referred to as "Blum") is an international company that produces hinge-, lift- and runner-systems and the appropriate assembly tools for the cabinet making and furniture industry.
Blum is an international manufacturer of furniture fittings. It is a family-owned company based in Höchst, a municipality in the Austrian province of Vorarlberg. Production facilities are mainly located in Austria, but the company also has production plants in the United States, in Poland and in Brazil. Blum supplies furniture manufacturers and hardware distributors in more than 120 countries worldwide.
Julius Blum was founded in 1952 by the Blum family, headquartered in the village of Höchst from the outset.
- Rusnak, Andrew (March–April 2015). "Perfecting motion". Charlotte Business Journal.
- Legg, John (September 17, 2013). "Furniture & Joinery Production". Furniture Production visits Blum.
- Andiva, Yvonne (March 2015). "Fitted Kitchens". Construction Review.
- "Blum spends $10M for equipment". Charlotte Business Journal. 14 April 2008. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Facts and figures". Julius Blum GmbH.
- Margarethe Endl (30 January 1997). "US-Tochter von Julius Blum strebt Milliardenumsatz an". WirtschaftsBlatt (in German). Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- (German) Österreich « Nachrichten « wirtschaftsblatt.at
- Charlotte: Search Results(subscription required)
- Mercury News: Search Results(subscription required)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Julius Blum (Unternehmen).|
|This article on a Austrian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This industry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|