Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jung or jung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carl Gustav Jung (1875–1961) was the founder of analytical psychology.
Jung may also refer to:
- Jung (surname)
- Jung (Korean given name)
- Xirong (Hsi-jung), or Rong (Jung), various ancient barbarian peoples
- Jung, Victoria, Australia
- JUNG, Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- Jung (1996 film)
- Jung (2000 film)
- Jung-Kellogg Library, at Missouri Baptist University
- Arnold Jung Lokomotivfabrik, German locomotive manufacturer
- George Jung
- Salar Jung Museum, in India
- Young (disambiguation)
- Yung (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.