|Look up Jung or jung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carl Gustav Jung (1875–1961) was the founder of analytical psychology.
Jung may also refer to:
- Jung (surname)
- Jung (Korean given name)
- Xirong (Hsi-jung), or Rong (Jung), various ancient barbarian peoples
- Jung, Victoria, Australia
- JUNG, Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- Jung (1996 film)
- Jung (2000 film)
- Jung-Kellogg Library, at Missouri Baptist University
- Arnold Jung Lokomotivfabrik, German locomotive manufacturer
- George Jung
- Salar Jung Museum, in India
- Young (disambiguation)
- Yung (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.