From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Junker or junker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junker may refer to:
- Junker, originally a noble honorific used across the German-speaking realm and in today's Belgium and The Netherlands
- Junker (Prussia), a 19th and early 20th century term for the landed aristocracy of Prussia and Eastern Germany
- Junker (Russia), derived from the German term, has several meanings in Russian
- Junker (SS rank), a Waffen-SS officer candidate position
- Junker (grape), another name for the wine grape Chasselas
- Bengt Junker
- Hermann Junker, a German Egyptologist
- A decrepit car
|Look up Junkers or junkers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junkers may refer to:
- Hugo Junkers, 1859–1935, famous German engineer
- Junkers, a company founded by Hugo Junkers, chiefly known for its later role in aircraft design and construction.
- Junkers are an almost neutral faction in Freelancer (video game)
- Junkers, brandname for boilers made by Robert Bosch GmbH
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.