Junkie usually refers to:
|Look up Junkie, Junkies, junkie, junkies, or junky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A person suffering from addiction
Entertainment and media
- Junkie (novel), a novel by William S. Burroughs
- "Junkie" (song), 2013 song by Medina featuring Svenstrup & Vendelboe
- "The Junkies" (pilot), a video
- The Junkies, a radio program
- MMAjunkie, a mixed martial arts website
- "Junkie", a song by Ozzy Osbourne from Down To Earth
- "Junky", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation II
- Junkie XL (born 1967), Dutch musician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junkie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.