(Redirected from Junky)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Junkie usually refers to:
|Look up Junkie, Junkies, junkie, junkies, or junky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A person suffering from addiction
Entertainment and media
- Junkie (novel), a novel by William S. Burroughs
- "Junkie" (song), 2013 song by Medina featuring Svenstrup & Vendelboe
- "The Junkies" (pilot), a video
- The Junkies, a radio program
- MMAjunkie, a mixed martial arts website
- "Junkie", a song by Ozzy Osbourne from Down To Earth
- "Junky", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation II
- Junkie XL (born 1967), Dutch musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junkie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.