From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up junkyard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word junkyard may refer to:
- A wrecking yard, also known as a junkyard or scrapyard
- Junkyard (album), by Australian band The Birthday Party
- Junkyard (band), a hard rock band based in Los Angeles
- Junkyard, a dog from G.I. Joe who is owned by Mutt
- Junkyard, a Junkion from the The Transformers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junkyard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.