Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jupe has several meanings:
- Jupe (IRC), a term used in Internet Relay Chat networks
- Jupe, one of the subdivisions of the Comanche tribe
- jupe, a style of skirt
- Jupe (jacket), a style of jacket
- Jupe, in Central European hip hop fashion refers to baggy pants (trousers)
- Walter Jupé (1916–1985), German actor, screenwriter and dramaturg
- Jupe Karhu, member of the Finnish metal band Rifftera
- Julia Perez or Jupe, Indonesian actress, singer, model, announcer and former political candidate born Yuli Rachmawati in 1980
- Sissy Jupe, a major character in the novel Hard Times by Charles Dickens
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.