Jussi (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈjussi]) is a male given name. In Finnish originally it is short for Juhani or Juho, Finnish for Johannes/John, but is also recognized as a name in its own right for official purposes.
There is also a traditional sweater in Finland called Jussipaita, which can be translated as "Jussishirt".
Notable people with the name
- Jussi 69 (1972), drummer of The 69 Eyes
- Jussi Björling (1911–1960), Swedish tenor
- Jussi Chydenius (1972), Finnish musician
- Jussi Halla-aho (1971) Finnish Slavic linguist, blogger and a politician.
- Jussi Hautamäki (1979), Finnish ski jumper
- Jussi Jokinen (1983), Finnish ice hockey player
- Jussi Jääskeläinen (1975), Finnish football player
- Jussi Kurikkala (1912–1951), Finnish cross-country skier
- Jussi Kujala (1983), Finnish football player
- Jussi Lampi (1961), Finnish musician
- Jussi Markkanen (1975), Finnish ice hockey player
- Jussi Mäkilä (1974), Finnish cyclist
- Jussi Pajunen (1954), mayor of Helsinki
- Jussi Sydänmaa (1973), guitarist of the band Lordi
- Jussi Timonen (1983), Finnish ice hockey player
- Jussi "Juba" Tuomola (1965), Finnish cartoonist
- Jussi Veikkanen (1981), Finnish cyclist
- Jussi Wickström (1983), guitarist of Turisas
- Jussi Award, a Finnish annual film award
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|