(Redirected from Justice Henry (disambiguation))
Justice Henry may refer to:
- J. L. Henry, an Associate Justice of the Texas Supreme Court
- James Henry (Continental Congress), an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Appeals of Virginia
- Joe W. Henry, an Associate Justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court
- John Ward Henry, an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Missouri
- William Alexander Henry, a Puisne Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada
- Winder Laird Henry, a chief judge of the First Judicial Circuit of Maryland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justice Henry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.