Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up juvenilia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juvenilia is a term applied to literary or artistic works produced by an author during his or her youth.
Juvenilia may also refer to:
- Juvenilia (EP), a 1995 EP by Liz Phair
- Juvenilia (The Verlaines album), an album by The Verlaines
- Juvenilia (play), a play by Wendy MacLeod
- Juvenilia (film), a 1943 Argentine film
- "Juvenilia" (Frasier), an episode of the TV series Frasier
- Juvenilia (book), a collection of poems written by James Henry Leigh Hunt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juvenilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.