Königstuhl or Königsstuhl may refer to:
- Königstuhl (Austria), a 2,336-metre-high (7,664 ft) mountain in Austria
- Königstuhl (Donnersberg), the highest point on the mountain of Donnersberg in Germany
- Königstuhl (Odenwald), a 567 metres (1,860 ft) mountain near Heidelberg in Germany (second highest of the Odenwald range)
- 10949 Königstuhl, an asteroid named for the Odenwald mountains
- Landessternwarte Heidelberg-Königstuhl, the Heidelberg-Königstuhl State [Astronomical] Observatory
- Königsstuhl (horse), a champion race horse
- Königsstuhl (Rügen), a famous chalk rock promentary on the island of Rügen in Germany
- Königsstuhl von Rhens, a building near Koblenz in Germany marking the place where early kings were crowned
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Königstuhl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.