(Redirected from K-band)
K band may refer to:
- K band (IEEE), a radio frequency band from 18 to 27 GHz
- K band (infrared), an atmospheric transmission window centred on 2.2 μm
- K band (NATO), a radio frequency band from 20 to 40 GHz
- Ka band, a radio frequency band from 26.5 to 40 GHz
- Ku band, a radio frequency band from 12 to 18 GHz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title K band.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.