K. J. Stroud
December 20, 1989 |
Brooklyn, New York
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||Brooklyn (NY) Fort Hamilton|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Keith "KJ" Stroud (born December 20, 1989) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He played college football at Rutgers before transferring to Bethune-Cookman for his final two seasons.
He played college football at Rutgers for his Freshman and Sophomore season then transferred to Bethune-Cookman for his Junior and Senior seasons. While at Rutgers for his Freshman and Sophomore seasons, He had a total of 17 Receptions, 169 Receiving yards and no touchdowns.
New York Jets
New Orleans VooDoo
On May 14, 2015, Stroud was assigned to the New Orleans VooDoo. After starting in a single game, Stroud was targeted 3 times, but did not catch a pass. Stroud was placed on reassignment on May 18, 2015.
- "Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Profile". bcuathletics.com. Archived from the original on 2014-11-29.
- "Snapshots of the 15 Undrafted Free Agents". newyorkjets.com. Archived from the original on April 30, 2013. Retrieved April 29, 2013.
- "Keith Stroud College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Signed: Ivory, Peterman; Agreed: 15 UDFAs". newyorkjets.com. Retrieved April 29, 2013.
- Jets Staff (26 August 2013). "Jets Release 14 Players". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 26 August 2013. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- "2014 TRANSACTIONS". argonauts.ca. Archived from the original on August 2, 2014. Retrieved August 31, 2014.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|