(Redirected from KAMI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kami may also refer to:
- Kami (official) (Japanese: 守), (n) the highest rank of Kokushi officials
- kami (Japanese "paper") (n) Origami paper, a type of paper often used for origami
- kami (Japanese 紙) (n) paper
- kami (Japanese 神) (n) god; deity; divinity; spirit; kami
- kami (Japanese 髪) (n) hair (on the head)
- Kami (caste), a social caste in Nepal
- Kami people, a people in Tanzania
- Khami, or Kami, an ancient city of Zimbabwe
- Rasu Kami, a small village in Tripura state of India
- Kami, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kami, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kami, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Hyōgo (Taka) - now part of Taka, Hyōgo
- Kami, Hyōgo (Mikata) - part of Mikata District, Hyōgo
- Kami, Kōchi
- Kami, Nagano
- Kami, Miyagi
- Kami (1982 film), a 1982 Malaysian film
- Kami (2008 film), a 2008 Malay film based on the TV series of the same name
- Kami, a character in the manga and anime series of Dragon Ball
- Kami-sama or The Almighty (Oh My Goddess!), a character in the manga and anime Oh My Goddess!
- Kami (Takalani Sesame), a character on children's television show Takalani Sesame, notable for being HIV-positive
- Kami (Magic the Gathering), a race of spirit creatures in the Magic: The Gathering set "Champions of Kamigawa"
- Kami (musician), a Japanese drummer, a member of Malice Mizer
- Kami (rapper), an American rapper, a member of Leather Corduroys
- KAMI (AM), a radio station (1580 AM) licensed to Cozad, Nebraska, United States
- KAMI (Indonesia), Kesatuan Aksi Mahasiswa Indonesia ("Indonesian Students Action Forum") (an Indonesian anti-communist group formed on 27 October 1965)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.