(Redirected from KAMI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kami may also refer to:
- Kami (official) (Japanese: 守), the highest rank of Kokushi officials
- kami (Japanese "paper") or Origami paper, a type of paper often used for origami
- Kami (caste), a social caste in Nepal
- Kami people, a people in Tanzania
- Kami (musician), a Japanese drummer, a member of Malice Mizer
- Kami (rapper), an American rapper, a member of Leather Corduroys
- Kami Rita Sherpa (born 1970), Sherpa mountaineer
- Kami, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kami, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kami, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Hyōgo (Taka), now part of Taka, Hyōgo
- Kami, Hyōgo (Mikata), part of Mikata District, Hyōgo
- Kami, Kōchi
- Kami, Miyagi
- Kami, Nagano
- Kami (1982 film), a 1982 Malaysian film
- Kami (2008 film), a 2008 Malay film based on the TV series of the same name
- Kami, a character in the manga and anime series of Dragon Ball
- Kami-sama or The Almighty, a character in the manga and anime Oh My Goddess!
- Kami (Takalani Sesame), a character on children's television show Takalani Sesame
- Kami (Magic the Gathering), characters in the Magic: The Gathering set "Champions of Kamigawa"
- KAMI (AM), a radio station (1580 AM) licensed to Cozad, Nebraska, United States
- KAMI (Indonesia), Kesatuan Aksi Mahasiswa Indonesia ("Indonesian Students Action Forum") (an Indonesian anti-communist group formed on 27 October 1965)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.