(Redirected from KAMI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kami may also refer to:
- Kami (official) (Japanese: 守), (n) the highest rank of Kokushi officials
- kami (Japanese "paper") (n) Origami paper, a type of paper often used for origami
- kami (Japanese 紙) (n) paper
- kami (Japanese 神) (n) god; deity; divinity; spirit; kami
- kami (Japanese 髪) (n) hair (on the head)
- Kami (caste), a social caste in Nepal
- Kami people, a people in Tanzania
- Rasu Kami, a small village in Tripura state of India
- Kami, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kami, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kami, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kami, Hyōgo (Taka) - now part of Taka, Hyōgo
- Kami, Hyōgo (Mikata) - part of Mikata District, Hyōgo
- Kami, Kōchi
- Kami, Nagano
- Kami, Miyagi
- Kami (1982 film), a 1982 Malaysian film
- Kami (2008 film), a 2008 Malay film based on the TV series of the same name
- Kami, a character in the manga and anime series of Dragon Ball
- Kami-sama or The Almighty (Oh My Goddess!), a character in the manga and anime Oh My Goddess!
- Kami (Takalani Sesame), a character on children's television show Takalani Sesame, notable for being HIV-positive
- Kami (Magic the Gathering), a race of spirit creatures in the Magic: The Gathering set "Champions of Kamigawa"
- Kami (musician), a Japanese drummer, a member of Malice Mizer
- Kami (rapper), an American rapper, a member of Leather Corduroys
- KAMI (AM), a radio station (1580 AM) licensed to Cozad, Nebraska, United States
- KAMI (Indonesia), Kesatuan Aksi Mahasiswa Indonesia ("Indonesian Students Action Forum") (an Indonesian anti-communist group formed on 27 October 1965)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.