|Look up kdm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KDM or Kdm may refer to:
- Korean domestic market, Korea's economic market system
- KDE Display Manager, a graphical login interface for Unix-like operating systems
- Knowledge Discovery Metamodel, OMG specification for architecture-driven modernization
- Kongelige Danske Marine (His/Her Danish Majesty's Ship) — ship prefix of the Royal Danish Navy
- Kingdom Death: Monster, a cooperative board game created by Adam Poots
- Martin KDM Plover, the target drone conversion of the PTV-N-2 Gorgon IV missile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.