From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KEF or Kef can mean:
- KEF, the British loudspeaker manufacturer
- The IATA airport code for Keflavík International Airport near Reykjavík, Iceland
- El Kef (also transliterated as Al-Kāf or Le Kef), a city in northwestern Tunisia
- Kultura Esperanto Festivalo, a Nordic Esperanto cultural festival
- The SIL code for the Kpessi language
- The Knowledge Exploitation Fund of the Welsh Development Agency
- Another spelling of Keif and/or Kief (Arabic narcotic use term)
- The name of the Arabic letter Kaf ك in the Ottoman Turkish language
- The name of a letter of the fictional Gorean alphabet (used as a symbol) in John Norman's series of Gor books
- Korea Employers Federation
- A style of Armenian traditional dance music popular particularly among Armenian Americans in the 1950s and 1960s
- Katherine Elizabeth Fleming, American scholar of Modern Greek history at New York University and the École Normale Supérieure in Paris.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.