From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KJ may refer to:
- Kay-Jay Harris (born 1979), American football player
- Kendall Jenner (born 1995), American fashion model and television personality
- Kevin Johnson (born 1966), American basketball player and politician
- KJ-52 (born 1975), Christian rapper
- K. J. Hippensteel (born 1980), American tennis player
- K. J. Yesudas (born 1940), musician-singer from Kerala, India
- Kilojoule (kJ), an International System of Units unit of energy equal to 1000 joules
- British Mediterranean Airways (IATA airline code KJ)
- Jeep Liberty, a car (model code KJ)
- Karaoke jockey, a disk jockey who specializes in running karaoke performances
- Kiryas Joel, New York, a village in Monroe, Orange County, New York, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.