From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Branding||The Voice of the South|
|Power||1,000 watts day
500 watts night
|Former callsigns||DKJCB (1998-1981)|
|Owner||R & M Broadcasting|
KJCB (770 AM, The Voice of the South) was a radio station broadcasting an Urban Contemporary music format from 1981 to 2011. Licensed to Lafayette, Louisiana, United States, the station was owned by R & M Broadcasting.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
- "KJCB Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
- "KJCB Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-08-24.
- "KJCB/Lafayette, LA Silent After Loss Of Site, License" from All Access (April 4, 2011)
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KJCB
- Radio-Locator Information on KJCB
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KJCB
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|