|City||Oak Harbor, Washington|
|Broadcast area||Anacortes, Washington
Port Townsend, Washington
San Juan Islands
|Frequency||103.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||May 26, 2016|
|HAAT||414 meters (1,358 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KMCQ (2015-Present)|
|Owner||Everett-Snohomish Broadcasting, LLC.|
KMCQ is a Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Oak Harbor, Washington, serving Anacortes, Bellingham, Everett, Port Townsend and the San Juan Islands in Washington. KMCQ is owned and operated by Everett-Snohomish Broadcasting, LLC.
- Venta, Lance (May 26, 2016). "Country Q103.3 KMCQ Launches In Northwest Washington". RadioBB Networks. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "KMCQ Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Country Q103.3 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KMCQ
- Radio-Locator information on KMCQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KMCQ
|This article about a radio station in the U.S. state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|